Reishi Mushroom Black Ginseng Lingzhi
The herb heishi mushroom includes active ingredients including germanium, ganodermic acid, oleic acid, ganoderans, adenosine, and beta-D-glucan (especially in Ganoderma lucidum, there is a higher germanium content in the nucleus). up to eight to ten times). Ganoderma lucidum also has 21 prefixes, including iron, kalium, magnesium, natrium, and calcium.
- Anti-aging, anti-asthenic, aids in a restful night's sleep.
- Liver detoxification, kidney tonification, and improved internal organ performance.
- Eliminate poisons.
- Lower blood cholesterol levels, improve blood flow, combat atherosclerosis, and diabetes and high blood pressure issues.
- Control and maintain blood pressure, boost the effectiveness of diabetes medications, and treat gastric ulcers
- Control menstruation and make skin ruddy to ward off skin conditions like allergies and acne.
- Additionally, the use of Red Ginseng aids in the body's speedy recovery, boosts energy.
Mix ½ or 1 tablespoon with hot water (250-500 ml), use 1-2 times a day, should be used in the morning and afternoon for best results.